You Will Need:
Heirloom Tomatoes, 3 each, any variety but different colors (red, yellow, orange, purple, green, etc…)
Basil, 1/2 cup
Opal Basil, 1/2 cup
Red Onion, 1 large
Olive Oil, 1/3 cup
Red Wine Vinegar, 1/3 cup
Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 6
1. Melt the butter and add in the chopped herbs into a large mixing bowl.
2. Toss the chicken in the mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper and place into a foil packet and onto a sheetpan.
3. Place sheet pan in a 375 degree oven for 45-50 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Remove from the oven, unwrap foil and spread cheese over each of the breasts equally.
5. Place back in the oven and broil for 30-60 seconds, or until slightly browned.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.