Roast Beef Sandwich
You Will Need:
- Arugula, 1 cup, washed and dried
- Whole Wheat Bread, 4 slices
- Tomato, 4 slices
- Roast Beef, 4 ounces, thinly sliced
- Mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp
- Horseradish, 2 tsp
Recipe Serves: 2
1. Mix together mayonnaise, and horseradish. Spread evenly over slices of toasted bread.
2. Layer half of the roast beef, tomato, and arugula on each sandwich, cut in half and enjoy.
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg