Green Goddess Dressing
You Will Need:
- Parsley, 1/2 cup, leaves only
- Watercress, 1/2 cup, leaves only
- Arugula, 1/2 cup, leaves only
- Buttermilk, 1 cup
- Tarragon, 2 Tbs, leaves only
- Scallions, 2 each, chopped
- White Vinegar, 2 tsp.
- Sour Cream, 1/2 cup
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 2.5 cups
1. Combine the herbs, scallions, and vinegar in a blender for about 1-2 minutes.
2. Whisk in the sour cream and season with salt/pepper.
3. Store in an airtight container for up to a week in the fridge.
*Great for salad dressings, dip for crudite or french fries and used as salad dressing.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.