Garden Pizza with Arugula
You Will Need:
- Arugula, one container, washed and dried
- Pizza Dough, 1 store-bought uncooked 12- inch round
- Tomato Sauce, 1 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese, 1 ½ cups, shredded
- Gorgonzola Cheese, ½ cup, crumbled
- Red Onions¸ 2 small, sliced
- Bell Peppers, 1 large, sliced
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, ¼ cup
1. Pre-heat oven to 400ºF. Roll out pizza dough on a large pan. Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza and top with mozzarella cheese, onions, and peppers.
2. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dough is fully cooked and cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
3. While pizza is still hot top with arugula and gorgonzola cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg