You Will Need:
- Dill, 3 Tbsp, chopped
- White Fish Fillets such as Halibut, 1 lb
- Onions, 2 medium, thinly sliced
- Zucchini, 2 medium, thinly sliced
- Yellow Squash, 2 medium, thinly sliced
- Lemon Juice, 1/3 cup
- Vegetable Oil, 2 tsp
Recipe Serves: 4
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat the bottom of a 9″x12″ baking dish with oil, evenly lay out ½ of thinly sliced vegetables on bottom of dish.
2. Place the fish fillets on top of vegetables, and season with the with lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill. Cover fish with remaining vegetables. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30-35 minutes or until fish is fork tender and flaky.
Serve with a side salad or your favorite rice dish and chilled white wine for a light and healthy meal.
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineber