- Arugula, 1 container, washed and dried
- Lemon Thyme, ¼ cup, chopped
- Lemon, 1 each, sliced
- Onions, 1 small, thinly sliced
- Salmon, 1 lb
- Olive Oil, ½ cup
Recipe Serves: 4
1. Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. Line the bottom of a greased baking dish with arugula. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the olive oil and lemon thyme.
2. Place salmon filet on top of the arugula and arrange lemon and onions slices around the fish. Pour half of the lemon thyme oil over salmon, cover, and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Remove salmon from oven and remove cover. Drizzle remaining oil over the fish and onions. Return to the oven and cook for 5 more minutes or until fish is fork tender.