You Will Need:
- Water, 2 cups
- Brown Sugar, 1/4 cup
- Lavender, 1 Tbsp, chopped fine
- Pinch of Salt
- Rolled Oats, 1 cup
- Banana, 1 each, 7-8 inches long, sliced or diced
- Walnuts, 1/2 cup, chopped
- Cinnamon, 2 tsp.
Recipe Serves: 2
1. In a medium sauce pot, bring the first four items to a boil and add in the oats.
2. Bring the mixture back to a boil for about 2 minutes and let sit without heat for 4 minutes (it should be soft and porridge-like).
3. Fold in the banana, cinnamon and nuts to the oatmeal and serve hot.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.