You Will Need:
- Unsalted Butter, 1 pound, room temperature
- Garlic, 3 cloves
- Parmesan cheese, 2 Tbs.
- Red pepper flakes, 1/2 tsp.
- Basil, 1/2 cup, fine chopped
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 1 pound
1. Combine the first four ingredients in a food processor till smooth.
2. Fold in the basil and season with salt/pepper.
3. Place mixture into the center of a long piece of saran wrap.
4. Tuck one side over the butter and roll back and forth into a log shape.
5. Store butter blend in plastic wrap in fridge for up to 5 days or 3 months in the freezer. Cut off from end and re-wrap in plastic wrap.
*This butter is great for garlic bread, over grilled meats, cooked pasta or vegetables.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.