Bourbon Rosemary Almonds
You Will Need:
- Almonds, 3 cups, whole, blanched
- Brown sugar, 1 cup
- Bourbon, 1/4 cup
- Water, 2 Tbs.
- Rosemary, 1/3 cup
- Cumin, 2 tsp.
- Salt, 1 tsp.
- Cayenne, 1/4 tsp.
Recipe Serves: 3 Cups
1. Toast almonds for 15-20 minutes in a 375 degree oven until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, heat the next 3 ingredients in a pan and boil over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add in the almonds and stir to completely coat.
4. Add in seasonings and transfer to a buttered baking sheet and separate with a fork (while warm) before cooling and serving.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.