You Will Need:
- Cream Cheese, 3 oz, room temperature
- Mozzarella Cheese, 4 oz, shredded
- Parsley, 1 Tbsp.
- Opal Basil, 12 leaves
- Bacon, 4 slices, medium thickness
- Chicken Breasts, 4 each, pounded out/flattened
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 4
1. In a bowl, combine the first three ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread the mixture over the flattened chicken breasts and place about 3 basil leaves ontop.
3. Roll the chicken tight and wrap a piece of bacon around each breast. If necessary, use a toothpick to hold the bacon in place.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 400 degree oven, or until chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.