Chicken Rosemary Skewers
You Will Need:
- Rosemary Skewers, 4 each
- Chicken Breast, 2 each, boneless, skinles
- Honey¸ 1 Tbsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Black Pepper, 1 tsp
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, ½ tsp
Recipe Serves: 4
1. Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces. Toss with salt, pepper, honey, and crushed red pepper flakes.
2. Soak skewers in water for 10 minutes before use. Skewer 4-5 pieces of chicken onto each rosemary skewer.
3. Rosemary Skewers can be grilled or baked on the oven. Enjoy with yourfavorite wine
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg