You Will Need:
- Chives, 1 Tbsp, chopped
- Parsley, 1 Tbsp, finely chopped
- Mayonnaise, 4 Tbsp
- Black Pepper, ½ tsp
- Green Onion, 1 Tbsp, chopped
- Red Bell Pepper, 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Jumbo Lump Crabmeat, 1 lb, canned
- Bread Crumbs, 1 ½ cups
- Paprika, 1 tsp
- Butter, ¼ cup, melted
- Oil, 2 Tbsp
Recipe Serves: 8
1. Combine mayonnaise, chives, parsley, and seasonings, set aside. Drain crabmeat and check for shells. Using a spatula, combine mayonnaise mixture, onions, peppers crab meat, and 1 cup of the bread crumbs, just until blended.
2. Shape into 8 crab cakes, about 2 ½ each about inches wide. Press gently into reserved crumbs. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Heat oil over medium heat. Fry crab cakes for about 5 minutes on each side, carefully turning only once. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.