Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Chives
You Will Need:
- Chives, 5 Tbsp, chopped
- Potatoes, 3 lb
- Butter, 6 Tbsp
- Heavy Cream, ¼ cup
- Sour Cream, 6 Tbsp
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Garlic, 3 Tbsp, minced
Recipe Serves: 8
1. Peel and chop potatoes into 2-inch cubes. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring potatoes to boil and cook until they are fork tender.
2. In a separate pan, heat butter and garlic until the garlic is fragrant but not browned.
3. Drain the potatoes to a large mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher.
4. Add in heavy cream, sour cream, and garlic mixture. Stir until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg