Creamy Watercress Potato Salad
You Will Need:
- Fingerling Potatoes, 1 ½ lbs, halved
- Watercress, 2 cups, washed and dried
- Plain Greek Yogurt, ¼ cup
- Sour Cream, ¼ cup
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp
- Chives, 1 Tbsp, finely chopped
- Hot Sauce, 1 tsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Pepper, 1 tsp
Recipe Serves: 4
1. Place potatoes in a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. While potatoes are cooking, combine yogurt, sour cream, olive oil, salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
3. Combine cooked potatoes with watercress and toss with dressing.
4. Top with fresh chopped chives and chill for 1 hour before serving.
Recipe, Pictures, and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg