Fruit Salad with Basil
You Will Need:
- Opal Basil, 8 leaves, chopped
- Honey, 6 Tbsp
- Lemon Zest, ½ Tbsp
- Sour Cream, ½ Tbsp
- Lemon Juice, 3 Tbsp
- Strawberries, 1 cup, halved
- Grapes, 1 cup
- Melon, 1 cup, chopped
- Bananas, 2 each, cut into large pieces
- Mandarin Oranges, 1 can, drained
Recipe Serves: 8
1. In a small mixing bowl mix together honey, lemon zest, sour cream, and lemon juice.
2. Combine prepared fruit in a large bowl and drizzle with the salad dressing. Sprinkle the chopped Opal Basil on top and serve chilled.
For a simpler version, try using your favorite pre-made or store-bought fruit salad.