Ginger Garlic Baby Bok Choy
You Will Need:
- Baby Bok Choy, 6 head, cleaned, halved
- Canola Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 4 cloves, minced
- Ginger, 1.5 Tbsp, peeled, grated
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 4
1. In a large pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat and saute the garlic and ginger for about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add in the baby bok choy and cook for about 6-7 minutes, or until tender and the leaves have wilted.
3. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.