Greek Orzo Pasta Salad
You Will Need:
- Basil, 2 Tbsp, chiffonade
- Parsley, 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Oregano, 1 Tbsp, chopped
- Orzo Pasta, 1 lb box, cooked
- Cherry Tomatoes, 1 pint, halved
- Kalamata or Black Olives, ½ cup, halved
- Olive Oil, ¼ cup
- Red Onion, ½ cup, small chop
- Feta Cheese, ½ cup, cubed or crumbled
- Red Wine Vinegar, 2 Tbsp
- Salt, 2 tsp
- Pepper, 2 tsp
Recipe Serves: 8
1. Cook Orzo pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and cool to room temperature
2. In a large bowl combine halved tomatoes, olives, chopped onion, and herbs.
3. Add cooled pasta to vegetables and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and vinegar.
4. Crumble feta cheese over the top and lightly toss, trying not to break up the cheese.
5. Chill 1 hour before serving
Recipes and Pictures by Chef Katie Reineberg