Green Bean Casserole
You Will Need
- Parsley, 3 Tbsp, chopped
- French Green Beans, 18 oz, blanched
- Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1 can
- Milk, ¾ cup
- French Fried Onions, 1 ¼ cup
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 8
1. In a mixing bowl combine parsley, cooked green beans, soup, milk, salt , pepper, and ½ cup fried onions.
2. Pour into a greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Stir and top with remaining ¾ cup fried onions.
3. Bake for another 5 minutes until onions are golden brown and crispy
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg