Grilled Lamb Chops with Lemon Mint Sauce
You Will Need:
- Lemon Balm, ½ cup, chopped
- Mint, 1 bunch, stems removed
- Honey, ½ Tbsp
- Garlic, 1 clove, peeled and smashed
- Olive Oil Oil, 3 Tbsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Pepper, 1 tsp
- Lamb Chops, 4 each, trimmed of excess fat
Recipe Serves: 4
1. In a food processor combine lemon balm leaves, mint leaves, honey, garlic, and 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Puree until a thick paste forms.
2. Preheat grill or grill pan. Rub lamb cops with remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill lamb over medium heat, about 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
4. Top each lamb chop with 1 Tbsp of the lemon mint puree. Serve warm.
Recipe, Pictures and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg