Herb Marinated Mozzarella
You Will Need:
- Basil, Chives and Parsley, 1 Tbsp each, chopped
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp
- Red Pepper Flakes, ¼ tsp
- Garlic, ½ Tbsp, minced
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, 1 lb cut into bite size pieces or mini mozzarella balls
Recipe Serves: 4
1. Drain mozzarella of liquid. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
2. Place mozzarella in an airtight container and refrigerate for 3 hours.
3. Serve as an appetizer or party snack with fresh tomatoes and/or crusty bread.
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg