Herb & Nut Crusted Brie
You Will Need:
- Brie Cheese, 1 wheel (2lbs.)
- Walnuts, 1/3 cup, chopped
- Almonds, 1/4 cup, slivered
- Dill, 1/2 cup chopped
- Poppy Seeds, 1/4 cup
- Watercress, 1/3 cup, chopped
- Chives, 1/3 cup, chopped
Recipe Serves: 12
1. Cut off the top rind of the brie and mark with a knife into 12 pieces.
2. Sprinkle half of the walnuts onto each area of the brie and press lightly.
3. Repeat with remaining ingredients on top and the rest around the sides.
4. Let stand for 30 min. prior to serving or up to 4 hours loosely wrapped in fridge.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.