Herbal Bloody Mary Mix
You Will Need:
- Sorrel, 6 leaves, midrib removed
- Basil, 6 sprigs
- Cilantro, 6 sprigs
- Parsley, 6 sprigs
- Lime Juice, 6 Tbsp.
- 2T red wine vinegar
- Black Pepper, 1/2 tsp, ground
- Celery Salt, 1/2 tsp.
- Worcestershire Sauce, 2-3 dashes
- Tabasco Sauce, 2-3 dashes
- Tomato Juice, 32 oz.
- Celery stalks, 3 large, cut in half
Recipe Serves: 6
1. Combine all ingredients minus tomato juice and celery in a food processor.
2. Add herb mixture to tomato juice in a container or pitcher and let meld overnight before serving (with or without vodka) and garnish with a celery stalk.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.