Herbed Yogurt Cheese
You Will Need:
- Low Fat Yogurt, 2 cups, plain
- Parsley, 3 Tbs, chopped
- Garlic, 1 tsp, minced
- Salt, 1/2 tsp.
- Rosemary and Thyme: 1 T each, leaves only
- Cilantro, 2 Tbs, chopped
- Cayenne, 1/4 tsp.
Recipe Serves: 1.5 Cups
1. Stir all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Line a strainer with a coffee filter or cheese cloth and let mixture strain over a bowl for 12-24 hours.
3. Serve as a dip for vegetables and chips or as a spread on toast and bagels.
*The longer the mixture strains, the creamier it gets.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.