Honey Chicken Salad with Apples & Sage
You Will Need:
- 1 12.5 oz. can of chicken packed in water (or shredded cooked chicken)
- 1 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 small tart (such as granny smith) apple, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon fresh golden sage, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- salt & pepper
Combine chicken, yogurt and mayo in a medium bowl and combine with a fork or spatula to break up chicken and coat in the yogurt/mayo mixture.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Serve over lettuce or on bread for a sandwich.
See Recipe in runningtothekitchen.com