Lemon Asparagus w/ Marjoram
You Will Need:
- Fresh Asparagus, 1 lb.
- Marjoram, 1/4 cup, chopped
- Butter, 2 Tbs.
- Onion, 1/2 cup, minced
- Garlic, 1 clove, minceed
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 4, as a side
1. Steam asparagus until cooked (soft but tender)
2. Heat the butter in a medium pan and saute onion and garlic till onions are slightly browned.
3. Toss in the asparagus and marjoram and coat completely.
4. Serve as a side with fresh lemon zest grated on top.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.