One Pan Gnocchi With Sundried Tomatoes and White Beans
You Will Need:
- 500g/18 oz packaged gnocchi
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups loosely packed spinach
- 540mL/19 oz white beans, drained and rinsed
- Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in a medium pan over medium heat.
Add the gnocchi and separate them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes, or until golden and slightly crispy.
Remove from pan.
Add the mushrooms, and cook for 3 or so minutes until soft (add additional olive oil if needed). Return the gnocchi to the pan and add the sundried tomatoes, spinach and white beans. Stir until spinach is wilted and everything is heated through.
Add additional salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
See recipe in sweetpeasandsaffron.com