Pan Seared Shrimp
You Will Need:
- Basil, 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Shrimp, 2 lbs, cleaned and deveined
- Cherry Tomatoes, 1 quart container , halved
- Garlic, 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Bread Crumbs, ½ cup
- Butter, 3 Tbsp
- Salt, ½ Tbsp
- Pepper, 1 tsp
Recipe Serves: 4
1. In a large sauté pan melt the butter over high heat. Pan sear shrimp for 3-4 minutes on each side. Add tomatoes, garlic salt and pepper.
2. Cook for three more minutes. Turn off heat and toss with remaining ingredients.
3. Serve with your favorite white wine along with pasta.
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg