You Will Need:
- Italian Bread, 1/2 large loaf
- Cherry tomatoes, 2 pints, halved
- Red onion, 1 small, julienned
- Garlic, 3 cloves, minced
- Red Bell Pepper, 1/2, diced
- Kalamata Olives, 1/4 cup, pitted/halved
- Olive Oil, 1/2 cup
- Red Wine Vinegar, 1/4 cup
- Balsamic Vinegar, 2 Tbs.
- Basil, 1 cup, chopped
- Rosemary, 1 Tbs, chopped
- Mini Mozzarella Balls, 3/4 cup
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 4
1. Slice the bread into 1/2 inch cubes and toast in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes, or till lightly golden and a bit soft.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, add the toasted bread and mix throughly.
3. Let stand in the fridge for about an hour to marinate befor serving with arugula or mixed greens tossed in.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.