You Will Need:
- Garlic cloves, 6, peeled
- Onion, 1 medium, cut into chunks
- Cubanelle Pepper, 1, cored, seeded
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbs.
- Cilantro, 1 cup, stems and leaves
- Culantro, 1/4 cup, stems and leaves
Recipe Serves: 1.5 Cups
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth and looks like poridge.
2. Store in an airtight container and store for up to two weeks in fridge or 3 months in freezer.
*Recaito, meaning little culantro, is a Latin/Caribbean seasoning
sauce that is used in rice dishes, soups/stews, as a salsa or dip,
sandwich spread or as a garnish.
Recipe developed by Danny Klein.