Spicy Corn w/ Black Beans
You Will Need:
- Corn Kernels, 3 cups
- Black Beans, 1can (15 oz.), rinsed
- Red bell pepper, 1 each, diced
- Red onion, 1/2, minced
- Cilantro, 1/4 cup, chopped
- Lemon Juice, 2 Tbs.
- Lime Juice, 2 Tbs.
- Red pepper flakes, 2 tsp.
- Chili powder, 1 tsp.
- Cayenne, 1/4 tsp.
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 8, as a side
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bow and let marinade for about 1 hour.
2. Serve ontop of grilled meats or plain as a side or store in an airtight container for up to a in the fridge.
*If you don’t like spicy, you can cut back or remove the red pepper flakes and cayenne, for a milder flavor.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.