Stuffed Squash Blossoms
You Will Need:
- Ground Beef, 1/2 lb, cooked
- White rice, 1 cup, cooked
- Oregano, 2 tsp. minced
- Onion, 1 medium, minced
- Egg, 1 each
- Squash Blossoms, 1 dozen
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 6
1. Place flowers in ice water to crisp.
2. Mix remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Drain flowers and stuff with mixture (about 1-2 tablespoons), folding ends over to make a neat packet.
4. Place in a buttered casserole and bake for 20 min at 350.
Serve 2 flowers to each person for an appetizer.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.