You Will Need:
- Culantro, ½ Tbsp, chopped
- Epazote, 8 leaves, chopped
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp
- Zucchini, 1 small, chopped
- Onion, 1 small, chopped
- Monterey Jack Cheese, 4 oz, shredded
- Cheddar Cheese, 6 oz, shredded
- Corn Tortilla, 6 each
Recipe Serves: 6
1. In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil and sauté zucchini, epazote, culantro, and onions until they are soft. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, mix together the cooled vegetables and 3 oz of each of the cheeses.
2. Place 4 Tbsp filling into the center of each tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle remaining chees and bake until cheese is bubbling hot.
3. Serve with favorite salsa or sour cream and hot sauce.
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg