Thai Basil Chicken & Peaut Noodles
You Will Need:
- Thai Basil, ¼ cup, chiffonade
- Chicken Breast, ½ pound, cut into bite-size pieces
- Canola Oil, ½ Tbsp
- Lime Juice, 1 tsp
- Cilantro, ¼ cup, chopped
- Hoisin Sauce, ¼ cup
- Soy Sauce, 2 Tbsp
- Creamy Peanut Butter, 3 Tbsp
- Rice Noodles, 1 each 8-ounce package, cooked
- Bean Sprouts, 1 cup
Recipe Serves: 4
1. In a small pot warm the lime, soy, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp water
2. Preheat a sauté pan over high heat, add the oil and cook chicken for 7-9 minutes.
3. Add the warm sauce, cooked noodles, bean sprouts, and chopped herbs and stir to warm through.
Recipe developed by Chef Katie Reinberg and edited by Chef Danny Klein.