You Will Need:
- Poultry Blend, 4 Tbsp, chopped
- Turley Sausage, ½ lb
- Skim Milk, ½ cup
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese, ½ cup
- Mayonnaise, ½ cup
- Eggs, 4 each
- Bread Crumbs, ¼ cup
- Uncooked Pie Shell, 1 each
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Pepper, ½ tsp
Recipe Serves: 8
1. Pre-heat oven to 375ºF. In a large pan cook sausage until it is browned and fully cooked.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients to combine. Pour into uncooked premade pie shell.
3. Place pie shell on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and the center is set.
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg