Watercress Salad with Tomato, Melon, and Feta
You Will Need:
- Watercress, 2 cups, washed and dried
- Roma Tomatoes, 2 each, large dice
- Watermelon, 2 cups, cubed
- Feta Cheese Crumbles, ½ cup
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp
- Lemon Juice, 1 Tbsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Pepper, 1 tsp
Recipe Serves: 4
1. In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Toss dressing with watercress and tomatoes in a serving bowl.
3. Top with watermelon cubes and feta cheese.
Recipe, Pictures, and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg